At the ACC we care about each other and we plan to once again fight off the viruses around us!
We vigorously encourage:
- Staying home if you are experiencing cold symptoms, fatigue or headache.
- Using hand sanitizers on and off the ice.
- Starting and ending your game with broom taps rather than handshakes or fist bumps.
- Using your broom to move other player’s rock, not your hands.
- Cleaning the rocks at the end of each game using the disinfectant wipes on the shelves.
- Using a mask if you feel it's right for you.
- Social distancing while in the lounge.... unless you’re with ‘your main squeeze’ of course, you can ‘scootch’ and allow more space for others.